- “How to read a paper”, S. Keshav, ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, Volume 37 , Issue 3, July 2007.
- Latex source file example, from the submission version of the publication:
“Experiences in using WiFi for Rural Internet in India”, Bhaskaran Raman and Kameswari Chebrolu, IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 104-110, Jan 2007, Special Issue on New Directions In Networking Technologies In Emerging Economies.
- "How to Write a Good Report", Bhaskaran Raman
- "Making a 15-Minute Presentation on your Thesis Problem Statement, Bhaskaran Raman
- A grammar checking tool. A java version works without much installation. Cut and paste your text into the window for grammar checking. It catches errors like “There are many tools that attempts to solve this problem.”
- "Guidelines for Presentations", Bhaskaran Raman
- Using latex in the wiki latex
- Timekeeper scripts for presentations, and some beeping sounds: http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/synerg/mtp-stage2-jun2011/timekeeper/