| All presenting authors (before Jan 1, 2008)
|| Rs 16000 (USD 400)
|Regular Participants (before Feb 15, 2008)
||Rs 16000 (USD 400)
| Regular Participants (after Feb 15, 2008)
||Rs 20000 (USD 500)
| Student Participants (before Feb 15, 2008)
|| Rs 6000 (USD 150)
| Student Participants (after Feb 15, 2008)
|| Rs 7000 (USD 175)
- Every paper must have at-least one "presenting author" who is responsible for having the paper presented at the conference. This author must register before January 1, 2008 in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
- Registration fee for all presenting authors is Rs. 16000 (USD 400) irrespective of whether they are student or not.
- If an author is presenting more than one paper, he/she should register for each extra paper with 50% of "All authors" registration fees given above.
- One day trip (on March 18, 2008) to Agra (Taj Mahal, etc.) is included in the registration fee of "All presenting authors" and "Regular participants". That is those paying USD400 (Rs. 16000) or more. Entry fee to Taj Mahal is not included.
Registration fee can be paid either using demand draft or direct transfer (remittance) using the following information:
- Money should be paid in Indian Rupees.
- Demand draft should be in favour of DASFAA 2008 payable at Mumbai, India. The demand draft (along with the authors/participant details) should be sent to:
Raj K Sharma
IBM India Research Laboratory
4, Block - C, Institutional Area
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070, INDIA
- For any Indian remittance the author/participant may use direct transfer using RTGS / IFSC code: CNRB0002724 to account DASFAA 2008 (Account number: 272420110175).
- For any foreign remittance using telegraphic transfer please provide the following information to your bank:
SWIFT code: PNBPUS3NNYC (Through Wachovia Bank NA, 11, Penn Plaza, 4th Floor, New York)
Account number: 2000-19300-7934 (Canara Bank, Foreign Department, Mumbai, India).
Payment should be further credited to DASFAA 2008 Account number 272420110175 maintained with Canara Bank, IIT Powai, Mumbai (SWIFT code CNRBINBBABFN)
- A confirmation e-mail should also be sent to Raj K Sharma (email@example.com) mentioning author/participant's name, e-mail address, paper id (if any), registration type (see table above), draft number/remittance details and amount. Please also indicate whether you would like to join the trip to Agra on March 18, 2008.
- Invitation letter for Visa: Requests for invitation letters can also be sent to Raj K Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with confirmation mail.