Professor, Department of
Computer Science & Engg., IIT Bombay
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P. Khedker.
Validation of GCC optimizers
through trace generation. Software Practice and
Experience 39(6): 611-639 (2009).
- Uday P. Khedker and Bageshri Karkare. Efficiency, Precision, Simplicity, and
Generality in Interprocedural
Data Flow Analysis: Resurrecting the Classical Call Strings Method.
Compiler Construction (CC 2008), Hungary.
- Uday P. Khedker, Amitabha Sanyal, and Amey Karkare. Heap Reference
Analysis Using Access Graphs. ACM
Transactions on Programming Languages & Systems. 30, 1 (Nov. 2007),
- Sameera Deshpande and Uday P. Khedker.
Incremental machine descriptions for GCC. GREPS 2007
Brasov, Romania, (Sept. 2007).
- Bageshri Karkare and Uday P. Khedker. An improved bound for Call-Strings based
interprocedural data flow analysis. ACM
Transactions on Programming Languages & Systems.
29, 6 (Oct. 2007), 38.
- Amey Karkare, Uday P. Khedker and Amitabha Sanyal. Liveness of Heap Data for
Functional Programs, Heap Analysis and
Verification workshop. March 2007, Braga, Portugal
- Amey Karkare, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker. Effectiveness of
garbage collection in MIT/GNU Scheme. ACM Computing Research
Repository. November, 2006.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker.
A PVS based Framework for Validating Compiler Optimizations
The 4th IEEE International Conference on Software
Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM'06), Pune, India, September 11-15,
- Bageshri Sathe and Uday P. Khedker. Complexity of Data Flow Analysis for
Non-Separable Frameworks. The 2006 International Conference on
Programming Languages and Compilers (PLC'06), June 26-29, 2006, Las
Vegas, USA. Available here.
- Bageshri Sathe and Uday P. Khedker. Static Program Partitioning for Embedded
Processors. The 2006 International Conference on Embedded
and Applications. (ESA'06), June 26-29, 2006, Las Vegas, USA.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker. Structuring Optimizing Transformations and
Proving them Sound. Proceedings of the 5th International
Workshop on Compiler Optimization meets Compiler Verification
Pages 105-121. In the European joint
conferences on Theory And Practice of Software (ETAPS'06),
- Aditya Kanade, Uday P. Khedker and
Amitabha Sanyal. Heterogeneous Fixed Points with Applications to
Points-to Analysis. 3rd Asian Symposium on Programming Languages
Systems (ASPLAS'05), Tsukuba, Japan, 2005. Volume 3780 of Lecture Notes
in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag.
- Uday P. Khedker and R. Govindarajan. Compiler Analysis and Optimizations :
What is New? Invited paper. Proceedings of the Workshop on
Cutting Edge Computing (New Frontiers in High Performance Computing).
Pages 59-69. International Conference on High Performance Computing
(HiPC03), Hyderabad, 2003.
- Uday P. Khedker, Dhananjay Dhamdhere, and
Bidirectional Data Flow Analysis for Type Inferencing .
Computer Languages, Systems & Structures. 29(1-2), Pages 15-44,
- Rahul Joshi, Uday P. Khedker, Vinay Kakade, and Medha
Trivedi. Some interesting results about
graphs in compilers . CSI Journal, 31(4), 2002.
This paper basically proposes the concept of Maximal Reducible Flow
Graphs and uses it to define lower and upper bounds on complexity
results of data flow analysis.
- Uday P. Khedker and D. M. Dhamdhere.
Bidirectional data flow analysis : Myths and reality. ACM
SIGPLAN Notices, 34(6), Pages 47-57, 1999. Click
here for a postscript copy of a talk based on it.
- Uday P. Khedker and D. M. Dhamdhere. A
of bit vector data flow analysis. ACM
Transactions on Programming Languages & Systems, 16(5), Pages
- D. M. Dhamdhere and Uday P. Khedker.
Complexity of bidirectional data flow analysis. In Proceedings
of the 20th Annual ACM SIGACT/SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of
Programming Languages, Charleston, South Carolina, (USA), January
- What makes a good
A comprehensive (but oldish) discussion of the issues involved in
programming language design.
- Rapid software development for DSP chips.
A report proposing the design and implementation of a Core Language for
DSP Arithmetic (CoLDA) consisting of a small, cohesive set of
parameterized abstractions that capture the arithmetic features of DSP
- Measuring Excellence : Not by Numbers Alone. Editorial page
article. Times of India, Saturday, 29 June 1996.
Back to top of the page
Documents Related to Computer Science Education
- Survival and growth requirements of the Department of
Computer Science, University of Pune.
- Teacher Development Programme for Quality Education in
- IT Education : Myths and Reality.
Back to the main page