meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
InfoCzar: The IITB CSE Department Information Wiki
- Announcements, circulars: maintained by CSE staff
- Systems, network, labs: information on the department's computer systems, network services, and labs
- DPGC pages: information for PG students, DPGC meetings
- DUGC pages: information for UG students, DUGC meetings
- Faculty wiki: information for faculty, various administrative committees
- Facad pages: pages maintained by faculty advisors for students
- Awards committee: The “Awards Committee” manages decisions on various student awards and travel grants
- Webteam pages: wiki space for the webteam
Links below need cleanup
DUGC (Departmental Under-Graduate Committee) and DPGC (Departmental Post-Graguate Committee) are respectively responsible for the UG and PG programs, courses, and rules.
Each batch of students has a faculty advisor for advising on academic as well as non-academic aspects of campus life.
The awardscomm (Awards Committee) manages decisions on various student awards and travel grants.
The time-tabling committee (ttc) interfaces with the institute's academic office for time-tabling and exam scheduling.
DDAC (Departmental Disciplinary Action Committee): deals with issues related to academic malpractices and their prevention
Systems and Labs
The department sysads (system administrators) and Syscomm (systems committee) maintain the department's computer systems, services, labs, etc.
The webteam maintains the department website and this Infoczar wiki.