This document contains the author guidelines for preparing the camera
ready manuscripts for COMAD'97
Congratulations on the acceptance of your paper for COMAD'97.
Please follow the guidelines outlined below while submitting your
manuscripts for the conference proceedings.
- The paper should be limited to 18 pages (including figures)
in single-column format with 10-point text and single line
spacing. Orientation of the printed material should be as follows:
- All measurements mentioned are in inches.
- Printed on one side of the sheet.
- Pages should be without page numbers.
- Date of submission should not be printed on the manuscript.
- Size of paper : A4
- Top Margin : 1.1"
- Left Margin : 0.8"
- Print Area : (length x width) :: (8" x 6")
- Orientation : Portrait
- Each paper should contain 6-8 keywords following the abstract.
The keywords should characterize the paper.
- Author(s) and Affiliation(s) information is to be centered
beneath the title.
- You are advised to send both hard copy and soft copy of the paper.
The soft copy should be in plain postscript form. The soft copy may be
submitted by E-Mail at email@example.com, or on floppy. The
floppy (MF2-HD, 1.44 MB) containing the softcopy should have the
- Name of the file containing the paper
- Paper Reference Number
- The manuscript should be submitted on or before 20th October 1997
with subject marked as ``COMAD97, Paper Reference Number , Final'',
at the following address:
Dr D Janaki Ram
Distributed and Object Systems Group
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai - 600 036
Click here to download a postscript version of
the author guidelines.
Click here to download a LaTEX template for
the camera ready manuscript.
Conf. On Mgmt of Data
Last modified: Wed Oct 15 10:52:38 IST 1997