Enter the arena along with some of the best brains of the country and witness the brutal confrontations of gladiators armed not with swords but their brains. This is a call for the quizzing freaks to come forward and claim what they deserve.
The structure of the event will be :
- Preliminary Round 1 - This will be an online round. It will contain about 15 questions ranging from general science and technology questions to Computer Science related problems which have to be solved over a period of two days. 40 teams will be selected for the next round
- Preliminary Round 2 - This will be on the spot round and will be conducted on the day of the event. The nature of questions will be similar to the online round. Top 5 teams will advance to the next level.
- Final Round - The format of the finals will be a surprise :)
Prizes upto INR 25,000 to be won!
The online elimination round has ended. The winners will be declared soon.
For further details contact:
Ravinder Singh: +91-9930490534
Kunal Dudawat: +91-9594445860
Viraj Churi: +91-9892725337
Rules and Regulations
- It's a team event. Each team can consist of exactly 3 participants.
- Participants will have to register online before taking part.
- In case of ties in prelims, the team submitting the solutions earlier will be given preference.
- Any kind of dishonesty or misbehavior will lead to immediate disqualification.
- All decisions taken by the judge will be final and binding.
Registration* All the participants must be registered for Convergence.
Results1st Position :
- Naman Agarwal
- Nishant Totla
- Ravi Bhoraskar
2nd Position :
- Antariksh Bothale
- Mehul Jain
- Mayur Anna
3rd Position :
- Paroksh Saxena
- Yash Vardhan
- Pradeep Kalipatnapu