Phone Nos of ITAs and STAs
Submissions by students
Enable your batch At start and end of session
Reflect the submissions on the webpage At end of session
Duty of ITAs
Final amalgamated grade sheet
Task assigned to STAs:
Tracking STA tasks and meetings
Interaction with JTAs
Course content, lab assignments
STAs allocated to different tasks:
|Lab Problems:|| Amit
Contact numbers of STAs:
New JTAs please follows this link
JTAs(Junior Teaching Assistants)
- You are given an id, which you can find with the following link
- You can find your batch with the help of following table.
1. Ensure that all a/cs are on during CS101 lab
2. Report to PSR(firstname.lastname@example.org) or DMD(email@example.com) if you encounter heat problems even when all window a/c units are functioning.
JTAs (JTA-1A to JTA-10C) are directly attached to
students and are supposed to follow the following
1) Read the timings given below
There are two batches everyday, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Eve batch) and 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm (Night batch)
Everyday following routine will be performed:
- Evening batch JTAs will be present at 6:00 pm. Students are to be seated in the classroom at 6:30 pm.
- There will be a 10 minute tutorial session for them in the classroom conducted by an ITA.
- Students should be present in the lab at 6:45 pm.
- This lab session will run from 6:45 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Night batch JTAs will be present at 8:00 pm. Students from 8:30 pm batch will be seated in the classroom and Students from 6:30 batch will leave the labs.
- You have to make sure that all the students from 6:30 pm batch leave the labs and students are not talking in the corridor in front of the classrooms.
- 10 minutes tutorial will be taken by the same ITA and at 8:45 students will be taken to the lab.
- Students will do their work in the lab till 10:30 pm and after that they will leave the lab.
- Make sure you maintain the discipline during all the time.
2) Take attendance of your
students at the end of their lab session.
3) You should be familiar with
problems and solutions for the day
4) Before the lab starts,
please check whether there are sufficient number of machines for the lab and
if there is any problem, please report the problems briefly to sysadms
indicating the host name of PC.
5) One JTA from each batch is
required to be touch with corresponding STA of batch.
6) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWITCH FROM YOUR
ASSIGNED BATCH TO ANOTHER BATCH.