SIA-305, KReSIT, IIT Bombay
My research interests are in the areas of correct-by-construction program development, Formal Methods, and Logic. I am currently working on the synthesis of programs from the formal specifications. I have also worked in the area of Natural Language Processing in the past.
· Assumption Propagation Through Annotated Programs - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. Formal Aspects of Computing (2016), 1-36 (doi:10.1007/s00165-016-0395-x)
· Building an IDE for the Calculational Derivation of Imperative Programs - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. Workshop on Formal-IDE, F-IDE 2015.
· Combining Top-down and Bottom-up Techniques in Program Derivation - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. 25th International Symposium on Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation, LOPSTR 2015.
· Introducing Formal Methods via Program Derivation - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. Accepted for publication in 20th Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, ITiCSE 2015.
· Automated Theorem Prover Assisted Program Calculations - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. The 11th International Conference on Integrated Formal Methods, IFM 2014.
· Wikipedia is a practical alternative to the Web for measuring Co-occurrence based Word Association - Om P. Damani, Pankhil Chedda, and Dipak Chaudhari. 4th Conference on Language and Technology, CLT 2012.
· Generating Hierarchical State Based Representation From Event-B Models - Dipak L. Chaudhari and Om P. Damani. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 280, Pages 35-46, 2011.
· Lexical Co-occurrence, Statistical Significance, and Word Association - Dipak L. Chaudhari, Om P. Damani, and Srivatsan Laxman Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing, EMNLP 2011.
· Formal Methods Update Meeting 2014, IIT Kharagpur
Title: Automated Theorem Prover Assisted Program Calculations.
ACM India Annual
Day, IIT Delhi 2014.
Title: Derivation of Imperative Programs from Formal Specifications.
School 2013: Verification Technology, Systems & Applications, INRIA Nancy
Student Talk, Title: Derivation of Imperative Programs from Formal Specifications.
· CS420 Program Derivation - 2014
· CS420 Program Derivation - 2010
· CS213 Data Structures and Algorithms – 2009