Doctoral Students Supervision
- S. N. Sapre, Static Analysis of programs for many-core architectures,
- Archana Kale, Dependence Analysis and automatic creation of threads from
sequential programs, Joined 2011.
- Barnali Basak, Structures of schedules in Polyhedral approach to
Parallelization, Joined 2013.
- Lakshmi Ghadikar, Automatic Parallelization of Programs for GPGPU
Architectures, Joined 2014 (Registered with Mumbai University).
- B. S. Prabhu, Intelligent System for Extraction of Product Data from
CADD Drawings, (with Prof. S S Pande, Mech Engg, IITB), 1998.
- Ashok Srinivas, Program Representations and Transformations (with Prof.
A Sanyal, CSE, IITB), 1998.
- Pradeep Hatkanagalekar, Concurrency Issues in Shared Memory Multiprocessor Operating System Kernels, 1995.
- M. V. Kamath, Application of Partitioning Technique to a Class of Routing
Problem and an investigation into Related Combinatorial Optimization
- Milind Sohoni, Shapes of Polyhedra in Combinatorial Optimization (with
Prof. H. Narayanan, EE), 1993.
- Sachin Patkar, Investigations into the Structure of Graphs through
Principal Lattice of Partitions Approach (with Prof. H. Narayanan, EE), 1993.
- Prerana Rane, A Functional Framework : Towards Unification of the
Product Cycle in Mechanical Engineering, 1992.
- N. Ahmed, Motion Planning in Isothetic Workspace, 1992.
- A. Balachandran, New Techniques For Retargetable Code Generation And
Global Register Allocation (with Prof. D. M. Dhamdhere), 1992.