Published technical articles in International Journals such as Journal of High Speed Computing
(USA), Computer Languages (UK), IEEE Design (USA), International Journal of Computer mathematics (UK),
Journal of Advanced Robotics (USA), International Journal on Computers in Industry (USA), etc and
in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (USA) and international conferences.
- Supratim Biswas, On Some Applications of Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computing, Proceedings of
Annual Convention of CSI, 1976.
- Supratim Biswas, J. K. Ghosh, Graph Theoretic Approach to Facilities Design Problems, Proceedings of the Silver Jubilee Seminar on Advances in mathematics, IIT Kharagpur, 1976.
- Supratim Biswas, Global Data Flow Analysis, Proceedings of Annual Convention of CSI, 1977.
- S. Biswas, G. P. Bhattacharjee, P. Dhar, A Comparison of Some Algorithms for Live Variable
Analysis, International Journal of Computer Mathematics (UK), Section A, Vol. 8, 121-134, 1980.
- S. A. Khaparde, A. S. Nair, S. Biswas, Power System Monitoring and Control : A Review, Proceedings
of the International Conference on Modelling and Simulation AMSE, New Delhi, October 1987.
- S. A. Khaparde, A. S. Nair, S. Biswas, Expert Systems and their Applications to Power Systems,
Signals, Systems and Sonar Symposium, Naval Physical and Oceanographic Lab, Cochin, 1988.
- S. A. Khaparde, Vidyasagar V. S. K. E. C., S. Biswas, Expert Decision Support for Monitoring and
Control of an Energy System”, SEARCC 1988, Tata McGraw Hill, 69-74, 1988.
- Ananthraman K, G. Venkatesh, S. D. Sherlekar, S. Biswas, An Object Oriented Kernel for VLSI CAD,
Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on VLSI Design, Tata McGraw Hill, 61-70, 1988.
- K. N. Hayatnagarkar, S. S. S. P. Rao, S. Biswas, Pairwise Interchange Iterative Placement
Improvement Algorithm, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on VLSI Design, Tata McGraw
Hill, 302-09, 1988.
- K. Santosh, D. Gaitonde, H. Narayanan, S. Biswas, Relaxation based MOS Digital Circuit in
Simulation, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on VLSI Design, Tata McGraw Hill,
- Prerana Rane, S. Biswas, J. R. Isaac, Unification of the Product Cycle : A Functional Approach,
ICENSOFT 89, IIT Delhi, December 1989.
- A. Kumar, V. Kashyap, S. D. Sherlekar, G. Venkatesh, S. Biswas, S. Kumar, P. C. P. Bhat, IDEAS : A
Tool for VLSI CAD, IEEE Design and Test of Computers, 50-58, October 1989.
- R. A. Parekhji, G. Venkatesh, S. D. Sherlekar, S. Biswas, An IDEAL Simulator for Hardware, Journal
of the Institution and Telecommunication Engineers, Vol. 36, Nos 3-4, 273-281, 1990.
- A. Balachandran,D. M. Dhamdhere, S. Biswas, Efficient Retargetable Code Generation using
Bottom-Up Tree Pattern Matching, Computer languages (UK), Vol 15, No. 3, 127-140, 1990
- N. Ahmed, S. Biswas, Path planning: A new look at freespace characterization, Proc. International
Conference on Automation, Robotics and Computer Vision, pp. 539-543, McGraw Hill Singapore, 1990. <\LI>
- B. S. Prabhu, S. S. Pande, S. Biswas, EXPLAN – Expert System For Computer Assisted Process
Planning of Turned Components, Proceedings of the 14th All India Machine Tool design and Research
Conference, IIT Bombay, December 1990, Tata McGraw Hill, 477-82, 1990.
- S. Biswas, Sanyal A., Tewari L. M., Extended Cycle Shrinking : A Restructuring Method for
Parallel Compilation, Proceedings of ICCI 1991, International Conference on Advances in Computing
and Information, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 497, 462-470, 1991.
- A. Sanyal, P. Palkar, S. Biswas, Partitioning and Scheduling for a Parallelizing Compiler,
Proceedings of IEEE TENCON 91, Vol 2 : Computer and Communication, 177-182, August 1991.
A. Sethi, A. Sanyal, S. Biswas, An Implementation of Parlog for Shared Memory Processor Environment,
Proceedings of IEEE TENCON 91, Vol 2 : Computer and Communication, 183-88, August 1991.
- A. Sethi, S. Biswas, Sanyal A, Extensions to Cycle Shrinking, International Journal of High Speed
Computing, Vol. 7, No. 2, 265-284, 1995.
- Nizam Ahmed, Supratim Biswas, Motion Planning in Isothetic Workspaces. International Journal on Advanced Robotics Vol 12, No 1, 35-52, 1998.
- Sushrut Pande and Supratim Biswas, GPU based computation of properties of mesh based cad models,
International Conference on Innovations in Design and Manufacturing (InnDeM), 8 pages, Dec 5-7, 2012,
- Archana Kale, Amitkumar Patil, Supratim Biswas, Parallelization of Loops with Variable Distance
Data Dependences, Computing Research Repository, Cornell University Abstracts, CoRR abs/1311.2927,
10 pages, November 2013.
- Archana Kale, Amitkumar Patil, Supratim Biswas, Partitioning of Loops with Non-Uniform Distance
Data Dependence for Parallelization, Submitted to PACT : The 24th International Conference on Parallel
Architectures and Compilation Techniques, Author Notification June 6, 2015, 10 pages.
- Sushrut Pande, Supratim Biswas, Amitava De, GPU-based Parallel Algorithms for Delaunay Mesh
Refinement, Revised version under review in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Elsevier Journal, revised
version sent in November 2014.
- Prabhu B S, Pande S S, Biswas S, Intelligent system for the extraction of Product data from CADD
models, International Journal on Computers in Industry, Vol 44, Elsevier, 79-95, 2001.
- S. Biswas, Amitabha Sanyal, D. M. Dhamdhere, Lecture Notes in Compiler Construction, 8 Chapters,
800+ pages, Sponsored by World Bank, published by DOE, 1996.
- S Biswas, Foreword and Suggested Exercises for the book, Principles of Compiler Design
by Alfred V. Aho and Jeffrey D. Ullman, 624 pages, Originally published by Addison Wesley, USA,
reprinted by Narosa Publishing House.
- S. Biswas, An investigation into some problems in Global data Flow Analysis for Compiler
Optimization, Ph. D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 1981.
- S. Biswas, Assembly Language and Disk Operating System (DOS) of IBM 360, M.. Phil. Thesis,
Institute of Advanced Studies, Meerut University, December 1974.
- Santosh Pande, S. Biswas, Parallel Compilers : Automatic Restructuring Tools for Multiprocessors,
CSI Seminar and Workshop on Issues in Parallel Computing, IISc Bangalore, January 1989.