Department of Computer Science & Engg.,
- The Indian TeX Users Group
provides excellent resources.
- The Definitive Guide for LaTeX :
Reference Manual : Leslie Lamport. Addison
Wesley Publications. 1994. (Indian reprint available under Pearson
Alternative guides for LaTeX.
- The LaTeX Companion : Goosens,
Mittelbach, and Samarin. Addison Wesley Publications. 1994.
- The LaTeX Graphics Companion :
Goosens, Rahtz, and Mittelbach. Addison Wesley Publications.
Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN)
- Almost all packages available in
common Linux distributions.
Back to top of
- Two excellent tutorials on beamer: tutorial by Rouben
Rostamian, and slides
- ps2eps and ps2epsi are useful converters. (I have added
extension "txt" to "ps2epsi" so that the broswer preseves line breaks.)
- Example files, slides, additional
packages used in the talk on Making
Slides Using LaTeX, Pstricks, and Beamer in Prabhat Workshop
held on 28 Aug 2010.
- Other soft resources.
Some of the following are copyrighted
for personal use rather than commercial use. They are being made
available here in
good faith that the copyrights of the respective authors will not be
violated by the persons
downloading the documents.
Back to the main page