Current Research Interests
My research interests include the following
Take a look at our publications, as well as my DBLP record and Google Scholar page.
- Image Restoration: This involves undoing the effect of natural degradation induced in images during or after acquisition. This includes tasks such as denoising, demosaicing, deblurring, inpainting, source separation.
- Tomographic reconstruction under constraints such as small number of measurements or low signal dosage, exploiting different object-related constraints
- Compressed sensing: algorithms as well as theoretical error bounds, design of compressed sensing matrices
- Low rank matrix completion
- Image and video compression
- Sparse representations and dictionary learning
- Automated Turing Tests