If you like to fight,but with your brains..
If you see facts, where other see trash..
If you want to be amazed....
This is the time..to get AMAZED..
Welcome to Amaze, the Online Treasure Hunt of Convergence. Here is a maze, some questions have multiple answers and the next difficulty level will be according to your answer to the current question. This game will check your power of logic, creativity and your ability to connect between seemingly unrelated things.
An online discussion forum will be provided where you can discuss, give and get hints for different levels.
Lots of prizes to be won!
The hunt has ended. Congratulations to all the winners!
For further details contact:
Ravinder Singh: +91-9930490534
Kunal Dudawat: +91-9594445860
Viraj Churi: +91-9892725337
Rules and Regulations
- The answers contain only numbers and small case letters. Caps, spaces and any other special characters are not allowed.
- You are not allowed to put the answers on the discussion forum.
- Make sure that you have registered with a valid & correct mail-id.
- Violation of any rule or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification
Hints and Tips
- Look out for clues and hints anywhere.
- Google will be your best friend in this hunt.
- Changing the url in some way may even help you out.
- You may also look into the page source for any clues.
- If you are stuck at some level, forum can be the best place to ask for further hints.
- Some questions may have multiple answers, giving some answer may lead you to a more difficult question while with some you may get lucky and reach an easier question
1st Prize (Rs. 2000/-) : Siva Rajesh
2nd Prize (Rs. 1500/-) : Amol Shambharkar
3rd Prize (Rs. 1000/-) : Japnik Singh
Consolation Prizes :
- Vipin Vishwakarma
- Shivam Maheshwari
- Naman Agarwal
- Aniruddha Barman
- Subhojit Malik
- Sukrit Vijayakar
- Rakshith M