- Please click on items shown. If you have
permissions, you will be able to see details. If you need
permissions, please ask.
- If you see a blank slot, it DOES NOT mean that I am free! I am
probably busy doing something.
- My (non-class) office hours this semester are Tuesday, and
Friday 13:30 to 13:59 , and do not appear in the calendar
below. Priority to RS (PhD students), and special hours (same
duration) on every day of the week in the first week on which classes
are scheduled. Class office hours appear on the class page.
- Please see this page for general
information on meeting me.
Please do understand that I may travel
at short notice, or may have other meetings, so if you don't find
me, please come by the next day.
Schedule is erratic during the last week of classes (Nov, April) and
generally inapplicable during official (academic) winter (Dec) and
(academic) summer (May/June/July)
- Be careful about timezones. Google calendar, for example, will
adjust, but you need to know how to use your favourite tools.