- Please click on items shown to see duration. If you have
permissions, you will be able to see details. If you need
permissions, please ask.
- If you see a blank slot, it DOES NOT mean that I am free! I am
probably busy doing something.
- Class office hours appear on the class page.
- Please see this page for general
information on meeting me.
(Pre-Covid-19 Note: Please do understand that I may travel
at short notice, or may have other meetings, so if you don't find
me, please come by the next day.)
- Be careful about timezones. Bug: It appears that the time is advanced
by 30 minutes (thank you Google!), if the bottom of the screen
doesn't show you an image
like so with your current timezone information. .
Schedule is erratic during the last week of classes (Nov, April) and
generally inapplicable during official (academic) winter (Dec) and
(academic) summer (May/June/July)