Owing to the nature of lectures and laboratory exercises in this workshop, the number of participants will have to be limited and hence participation is by selection only and is restricted to the people who have relevant background. In particular, participants should have
done at least a first level undergraduate course in compiler construction. A sound understanding of the process of compilation is a must. Familiarity with Unix/Linux (particularly, the command line style of working) is absolutely necessary.
If you have the necessary background and would like to attend the workshop, please follow these steps :
- Fill the Registration Form.
- An email will be sent to you containing your Registration ID and Password.
(Note: In case you do not receive such an email in a few hours, please check
whether it has been filtered out as a spam mail at your end. Some spam filters recognize and filter out auto-generated
mails. If nothing seems to work, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Use your Email address and Password to login. You need to login atleast once to confirm your registration.
(Note: This confirmation means we have successfully recorded your application. It does not mean confirmation of your participation.)
As we have a limited number of seats, a selection of participants will be done. Selected participants will be notified through an email to pay the fees. Once you receive an intimation to pay fees, please follow these steps:
- Obtain a Demand Draft (payable in Mumbai). The DDs should be in the name of
The Registrar, IIT Bombay (CEP Account)
- The fee charges for the participants are as follows:
||INR Rs. 12,000/-
||INR Rs. 8,000/-
||INR Rs. 15,000/-
|Note: Fees also covers on-campus shared accommodation (subject to availability) and meals provided during the workshop.
- Write your Registration ID and E-Mail address at the back of Demand Draft and send it to:
Workshop on Essential Abstractions in GCC, 2011
Office Of Continuing Education Programme (CEP),
Indian Institute Of Technology, Bombay
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
Phone: (022) 2576 7060; 2572 6199 (D)
Gram: Technology, Bombay - 76.
Fax: 0911-22-25783480, 2572 6199
- We will inform you through email once we receive the Demand Draft. This will confirm your participation in the workshop.
A list of selected participants will be notified on Wednesday, June 1, 2011. The registration and selection of candidates will continue up to 10 June, 2011 and will be notified from time to time.
The final list of selected candidates will be put up on Monday, June 13, 2011. We must receive your DD within 15 days of the notifications sent to you.
For important dates and detailed schedule of the event visit this link.