Professor, Department of Computer
Science & Engg., IIT Bombay
, Uday P.
: "What's in a name?" going beyond
allocation site names in heap analysis. ISMM 2017
Bounded Model Checking By Transforming Programs With
Arrays. Logic-Based Program Synthesis and
Transformation (LOPSTR 2016)
Muske, Uday P. Khedker : Cause
Points Analysis for Effective Handling
of Alarms. International Symposium
on Software Reliability Engineering
(ISSRE) 2016: 173-184.
Livshits, Manu Sridharan, Yannis Smaragdakis,
Ondrej Lhoták, José Nelson Amaral, Bor-Yuh Evan
Chang, Samuel Z. Guyer, Uday P. Khedker, Anders
Mřller, Dimitrios Vardoulakis: In
Defense of Soundiness: A Manifesto.
Communications of ACM 58(2): 44-46 (2015).
Muske, Uday P. Khedker : Efficient
Elimination of False Positives Using Static
Analysis. International Symposium on Software
Reliability Engineering (ISSRE) 2015: 270-280.
Kumar, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P.
Khedker : Value Slice: A New Slicing
Concept for Scalable Property Checking.
International Conference on Tools and
Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis
of Systems (TACAS) 2015: 101-115.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, Uday P. Khedker.
Validation of GCC
optimizers through trace generation.
Software Practice and Experience 39(6): 611-639 (2009).
- Uday P. Khedker and Bageshri Karkare. Efficiency, Precision,
Simplicity, and Generality in Interprocedural Data Flow
Analysis: Resurrecting the Classical Call Strings Method.
(CC 2008), Hungary.
- Uday P. Khedker, Amitabha Sanyal, and Amey Karkare. Heap
Reference Analysis Using Access Graphs.
ACM Transactions on Programming Languages & Systems.
30, 1 (Nov. 2007), 1.
- Sameera Deshpande and Uday P. Khedker. Incremental
machine descriptions for GCC.
GREPS 2007 Brasov, Romania, (Sept. 2007).
- Bageshri Karkare and Uday P. Khedker. An improved bound for
Call-Strings based interprocedural data flow analysis.
ACM Transactions on Programming Languages & Systems.
29, 6 (Oct. 2007), 38.
- Amey Karkare, Uday P. Khedker and Amitabha Sanyal. Liveness of
Heap Data for Functional Programs, Heap
Analysis and Verification workshop. March 2007,
- Amey Karkare, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker. Effectiveness
of garbage collection in MIT/GNU Scheme. ACM Computing Research
Repository. November, 2006.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker. A PVS based Framework for
Validating Compiler Optimizations The 4th IEEE
International Conference on Software Engineering and
Formal Methods (SEFM'06), Pune, India, September 11-15,
- Bageshri Sathe and Uday P. Khedker. Complexity of Data Flow
Analysis for Non-Separable Frameworks. The 2006
International Conference on Programming Languages and
Compilers (PLC'06), June 26-29, 2006, Las Vegas, USA. Available here.
- Bageshri Sathe and Uday P. Khedker. Static Program Partitioning
for Embedded Processors. The 2006 International
Conference on Embedded Systems and Applications. (ESA'06),
June 26-29, 2006, Las Vegas, USA.
- Aditya Kanade, Amitabha Sanyal, and Uday P. Khedker. Structuring Optimizing
Transformations and Proving them Sound. Proceedings
of the 5th International Workshop on Compiler Optimization
meets Compiler Verification (COCV'06), Pages 105-121. In
the European joint
conferences on Theory And Practice of Software
(ETAPS'06), Vienna, Austria.
- Aditya Kanade, Uday P. Khedker and
Amitabha Sanyal. Heterogeneous Fixed Points with
Applications to Points-to Analysis. 3rd Asian
Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
(ASPLAS'05), Tsukuba, Japan, 2005. Volume 3780 of Lecture
Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag.
- Uday P. Khedker and R. Govindarajan. Compiler Analysis and
Optimizations : What is New? Invited paper.
Proceedings of the Workshop on Cutting Edge Computing (New
Frontiers in High Performance Computing). Pages 59-69.
International Conference on High Performance Computing
(HiPC03), Hyderabad, 2003.
- Uday P. Khedker, Dhananjay Dhamdhere,
and Alan Mycroft. Bidirectional
Data Flow Analysis for Type Inferencing . Computer Languages, Systems & Structures. 29(1-2), Pages
- Rahul Joshi, Uday P. Khedker, Vinay Kakade, and Medha
Trivedi. Some interesting
results about applications of graphs in compilers
. CSI Journal, 31(4), 2002.
This paper basically proposes the concept of Maximal
Reducible Flow Graphs and uses it to define lower
and upper bounds on complexity results of data flow
- Uday P. Khedker and D. M. Dhamdhere. Bidirectional data flow analysis
: Myths and reality. ACM SIGPLAN Notices,
34(6), Pages 47-57, 1999. Click
here for a postscript copy of a talk based on it.
- Uday P. Khedker and D. M. Dhamdhere. A generalized theory of bit vector
data flow analysis. ACM Transactions on
Programming Languages & Systems, 16(5), Pages
- D. M. Dhamdhere and Uday P. Khedker. Complexity of bidirectional data
flow analysis. In Proceedings of the 20th
Annual ACM SIGACT/SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of
Programming Languages, Charleston, South Carolina, (USA),
January 11-14, 1993.
- What makes a good
A comprehensive (but oldish) discussion of the issues
involved in programming language design.
- Rapid software development for DSP chips.
A report proposing the design and implementation of a Core
Language for DSP Arithmetic (CoLDA) consisting of a small,
cohesive set of parameterized abstractions that capture
the arithmetic features of DSP chips.
- Measuring Excellence : Not by Numbers Alone. Editorial
page article. Times of India, Saturday, 29 June 1996.
Back to top of the page
Documents Related to Computer Science Education
- Survival and growth requirements of the Department of
Computer Science, University of Pune.
- Teacher Development Programme for Quality Education in
- IT Education : Myths and Reality.
Back to the main page