With generous support from ACM SIGOPS, APSys2017 will offer travel grants for students to attend the conference and defray their traveling cost. The size and number of these grants will vary depending on funding availability, the number of student applicants, geographical locations, and their respective priority. Please note that expenses will be reimbursed after the conference, and that grant recipients will be asked to submit original receipts to verify their expenditures.
To apply for a travel grant:
Applicants must send an email to the Student Travel Grant Chair at
apsys2017[at]cse[dot]iitb.ac.in by the application deadline, with the following details:
- (Subject): Use the following for email subject “Travel Grant Application <Your-Given-Name, Your-Family-Name>” (e.g., Travel Grant Application <TOM, CRUISE>). It is required to “cc” your advisor to make sure he/she knows you are applying for the travel grant.
- (Body): Please provide the following details in the email:
- ACM Member # (if applicable):
- Current academic status (e.g.: 1st year Ph.D. student):
- Advisor’s name and email:
- Role at APSys 2017 (paper/poster presenter/co-author or attendee):
- Optional information:
- Parents with child under age one
- Any other remarks:
- (Attachment): Your current resume (as a text or pdf file).
- Students are required to register for the workshop to avail reimbursements via the travel grant.
- Please save all the original receipts. You will need them for claims.
Important Dates for Student Travel Grant
- Application deadline:
August 3, 2017 August 1, 2017
- Notification of grant decisions: August 4, 2017