The Eighth ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2017) will be held in Mumbai at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay on 2nd & 3rd September 2017. APSys 2017 will continue to be a lively forum for systems researchers and practitioners across the world to meet, interact, and collaborate with their peers from the Asia/Pacific region.
- Awards. Congratulations to all awardees.
- Best paper
Extracting More Intra-transaction Parallelism with Work Stealing for OLTP Workloads
Xiaozhou Zhou, Zhaoguo Wang, Rong Chen, Haibo Chen, Jinyang Li
- Best poster
Analyzing IO Amplification in Linux File Systems
Jayashree Mohan, Rohan Kadekodi, Vijay Chidambaram
- Best paper
- Proceedings of the workshop are available here (via ACM Digital Library)
- (30th Aug. 11 pm) Few spells of light rain/shower today. Weather conditions are back to normal.
A note by the APSys organizers is here.
- (30th Aug. 1 pm) Weather conditions changing rapidly for the better in Mumbai (India Meteorological Department forecast is here). Weather conditions for the later half of the week are expected to be normal.
All essential services are operational and back to normal. Expect some/moderate rain during the 2-3 days of the workshop.
APSys’17 will be held as scheduled.
- NEW Workshop program is here.
- NEW Registrations are now open. Click here for more info.
- Camera-ready instructions are available at https://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~apsys2017/call-for-papers/
- Call for posters is online.
- The paper submissions site is open.
Submit papers at the following link: https://conferences.cs.umass.edu/APSys/
- Submission due dates extended
June 2, 2017, 23:59 AOE (Anywhere on Earth)extended to June 9, 2017 23.59 AOE
June 9. 2017 23.59 AOEextended to June 16, 2017 23.59 AOE
- CFP for the workshop is here.