Registration is closed
Selected candidates will be intimated soon.
Owing to the nature of lectures and laboratory exercises in this workshop, the number of participants will have to be limited and hence participation is by selection only and is restricted to the people who have relevant background. In particular, participants should have done at least a first level undergraduate course in compiler construction. A sound understanding of the process of compilation is a must. Familiarity with Unix/Linux (particularly, the command line style of working) is absolutely necessary.
If you have the necessary background and would like to attend the workshop, please follow these steps :
- Fill the Registration Form given below.
- An e-mail will be send to you containing your Registration ID and Password.
- Use your E-Mail address and Password to login. You need to login atleast once to confirm your registration.
(Note :This confirmation means we have successfully recorded your application. It does not mean confirmation of your participation.)
- Obtain a Demand Draft (payable in Mumbai) in favour of Registrar, IIT Bombay to pay fees. The fee charges are as follows:
India Based Participants Others Industry partipants Students and teachers Fees without accomodation Indian Rs. 4000 /- Indian Rs. 3000 /- 150 /- USD Fees with on-campus shared accomodation
(subject to availablity)
Indian Rs. 5000 /- Indian Rs. 4000 /- 250 /- USD Note: Fees also cover meals provided during the workshop.
- Write your Registration ID and E-Mail address at the back of Demand Draft and send it to:
Workshop on Essential Abstractions on GCC,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076, India.
- We will inform you through an e-mail once we receive the Demand Draft. This will confirm your participation in workshop.
The first batch of selected participants will be notified on Monday, 25th May 2009. The next batch of selected candidates will be notified on Thursday, 11th June 2009. The last date for registration is Wednessday, 10th June 2009. We must receive your DD within 15 days of the notifications send to you.
For important dates and detailed schedule of the event visit this link.